The only media company that its actually on the ground and embedded within the real world of this whole protest:
credit to “Radical by Maajid Nawaz”
for this collection of Tweets
Something’s wrong with this picture. I hope people begin to wake up even if they’re mildly entertaining such deranged ideas:
Recently, a new Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey found that US Democrats appear even more hardened against the vaccine-free. The results are shocking:
- 55% of Democratic voters would support a federal or state government fine for those who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine
- Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favour a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine
- Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications
- Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favour governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine
- 47% of Democrats favour a government tracking program for those who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Twenty-nine percent (29%) of Democratic voters would support temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine
What a great compliment! If you lived in the West pre-Covid.
The immigration minister Alex Hawke stated:
“In particular, his behaviour may encourage or influence others to emulate his prior conduct and fail to comply with appropriate health measures following a positive COVID-19 test, which itself could lead to the transmission of the disease and serious risk to their health and others.”
We know that he already had a visa with an exemption, so this isn’t why he was deported. It was simply political ire. Apparently, the majority of Australians agree with the ruling because they feel it isn’t fair that he would not be held to the same standard. And the corporate media would have us believe that the rest of the Western nations feel the exact same way.
This international “scandal” may appear to be a spat for the rich and privileged, but sometimes it takes events like this to highlight broader trends in society that need to be examined. This isn’t just about a high profile tennis player, it’s about a tremendous shift in the psyche of the Western world. In a brief two years, safety and solidarity have become far more important than freedom. The global capitalists and the governments have become revered as benevolent leaders that shouldn’t be questioned. Leaders that protect their “democracies” from those that might promote dissent are celebrated. Never mind that without dissent there is no democracy .
In another time Djokovic, a kid from a poor country,
who has seen war and tyranny firsthand, who rose from humble and unlikely beginnings to prominence and fame, who gives back to his country like a son from an age long forgotten… in another time, someone like this would have been celebrated and possibly even welcomed as a spokesman on behalf of the minority that is now being silenced. Democratic nations used to value the voice of the minority, but not anymore. At least, not if you believe that free nations don’t mandate experimental unproven vaccinations despite the opinion of the majority. No, it’s those people that should have no voice, and certainly no heroes.