RSS Feeds from some of my favorite sources on Critical Race Theory.
- Parent toolkit, model legislation, election research, and a language guide. The post Resources for Fighting CRT appeared first on Christopher F. Rufo.
- The company’s new training program tells hourly employees that they are guilty of “internalized racial superiority.” The post Walmart vs. Whiteness appeared first on Christopher F. Rufo.
- The gubernatorial candidate denies the existence of critical race theory—but he promoted it in 2015. The post McAuliffe’s CRT Lie appeared first on Christopher F. Rufo.
- The administration launches a brazen campaign to suppress political opposition and criminalize dissent. The post Biden Unleashes the FBI Against Parents Who Oppose Critical Race Theory appeared first on Christopher […]
- The FBI adopts a CRT training program, as it suppresses parents who oppose CRT in schools. The post The Federal Bureau of Intersectionality appeared first on Christopher F. Rufo.
Fight For Schools
- Read more › The post Loudoun Now | Barts Resigns Amid School District Turmoil appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Read more › The post Washington Times | Loudoun County School Board member who sparked parents’ protest resigns appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Read more › The post Loudoun Times-Mirror | Updated: Beth Barts resigns from Loudoun County Public School Board appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Read more › The post WTOP | Loudoun County School Board member resigns amid controversy appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Read more › The post Washington Post | Loudoun school board member Beth Barts resigns her position appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Even if some historically oppressed group becomes absolutely and tyrannically dominant in society, it is still historically oppressed. The post OnlySubs: Forever Oppression for Historically Oppressed Groups appeared first on New Discourses.
- Critical Race Theory takes most of its aim on the idea of colorblind equality, which it hates. The post OnlySubs: Why Critical Theory Rejects Equality appeared first on New Discourses.
- Sustainability is going to be the buzzword of the century. Everywhere we turn, we hear about sustainable practices in business and industry, sustainable foods and agriculture, sustainable energy, and so […]
- This is how the social fabric of our countries can be knit back together. The post OnlySubs: Reknitting the Social Fabric appeared first on New Discourses.
- Join James Lindsay in this episode of the New Discourses Podcast to hear it straight from the sources and to understand more about how we got to where we are […]
- Washington —Mike Davis, Founder and President of Unsilenced Majority, issued the following statement on today’s celebration of a great American holiday, Columbus Day: “Today, Americans celebrate Columbus Day, as we have since […]
- The Federalist The Iowa-based conservative watchdog group Patriots Foundation filed a new complaint with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Monday against Media Matters for America (MMFA) arguing the tax-exempt group […]
- The post Mike Davis Talks to NTD News about Gaming CEO Fired Due to Pro-Life Tweets appeared first on Unsilenced Majority.
- WASHINGTON – Unsilenced Majority founder and president Mike Davis issued the following statement on the leftist intimidation campaign of corporations who in the past indirectly donated to sponsors of the recent Texas abortion legislation: […]
- Substack It’s not hard to find examples of cancel culture. The mob has gone after the Founding Fathers, Dr. Seuss and the co-founder of the left-leaning infotainment website Vox, Matthew […]
- with Wai Wah Chin
- Listen now (51 min) | with Wai Wah Chin
- A letter from a reader
- with John McWhorter
- Listen now (58 min) | In this episode of The Glenn Show, I’m back with my friend John McWhorter, and we have much to discuss. John joins me fresh from […]
It Bears Mentioning
- Readers and listeners: Many of you may know that I have been hired by The New York Times to write essays for them twice a week, as a subscriber newsletter. […]
- Listen now (8 min) | .. and they shouldn't! It's time to let up on dissing them for not "debating."
- .. and they shouldn't! It's time to let up on dissing them for not "debating."
- Listen now (8 min) | The next entry in the KenDiAngelonian universe is out. But why not branch out?
- The next entry in the KenDiAngelonian universe is out. But why not branch out?
- We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage.
- Judea Pearl's remarks and mine from the LA Press Club event.
- We're producing more stories than ever. Here's a digest of everything we published today so we don't clog your email.
- And it is getting support from Mayer Brown, a law firm based in Chicago.
- On the day she disappeared, the influencer had fewer than 100,000 followers. Today, she has 1.3 million gawking at her digital remains.