RSS Feeds from some of my favorite sources on Critical Race Theory.
- The School District of Philadelphia encouraged teachers to attend a conference on “kink,” “BDSM,” “trans sex,” and “masturbation sleeves.” The post “Banging Beyond Binaries” appeared first on Christopher F. Rufo.
- My recent speech at Hillsdale College. The post Laying Siege to the Institutions appeared first on Christopher F. Rufo.
- The Stop W.O.K.E. Act has been signed into law. The post Standing with DeSantis appeared first on Christopher F. Rufo.
- The Evanston–Skokie School District adopts a curriculum that teaches K-3 students to “break the binary” of gender. The post Radical Gender Lessons for Young Children appeared first on Christopher F. […]
- Parents are right to worry about sexual abuse of students in public schools. The post Hunting Grounds appeared first on Christopher F. Rufo.
Fight For Schools
- Read more › The post Loudoun Now | Special Grand Jury Impanelled for AG’s Office Investigation of Loudoun Schools appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Read more › The post Washington Examiner | Youngkin seeks new elections for Loudoun school board for ‘accountability’ appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Washington Examiner | Parents must take school districts to court to uncover critical race theory and anti-American curriculumRead more › The post Washington Examiner | Parents must take school districts to court to uncover critical race theory and anti-American curriculum appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Read more › The post Loudoun Now | Judge Designee named to School Board Removal Cases appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Read more › The post Washington Examiner | Loudoun schools told teachers to keep gender transitions secret from parents appeared first on Fight for Schools.
- Anywhere in North America, chances are our kids go to Paulo Freire's schools. Who is Paulo Freire? Paulo Freire is a Brazilian Marxist and Liberation Theologian who remade literacy education […]
- On this episode of my subscribers-only podcast, James Lindsay OnlySubs, we'll talk about the positive branding I found on a Vermont maple syrup bottle and from the no-nonsense farmer who […]
- In this episode, James takes up the more complex second half of chapter six, revealing how Freire's "dialogical model" of education is, in fact, the birthplace of what he has […]
- How do you control the Bull on Wall Street? Simple: you put a ring through its nose. The name of that ring is ESG. The post The ESG Cartel | […]
- I was recently asked how a man is supposed to show love. The post OnlySubs: Showing Love as a Man appeared first on New Discourses.
- Fox News This past September, the National School Board Association (NSBA) sent a letter to President Joe Biden claiming that “America’s public schools and its educational leaders are under an […]
- The post Mike Davis Discusses Vaccine Mandates with Shannon Bream on Fox News appeared first on Unsilenced Majority.
- Newsweek You may have noticed an odd trend recently: companies and brands with no connection to politics weighing in on the trendy social justice topic of the moment. From #MeToo […]
- Mike Davis: Jeff Zucker Failed To Address Serial Sexual Misconduct At CNN And Should Be Fired ImmediatelyThe Federalist In a move more typically associated with shady politicians than a news network supposedly committed to transparency, CNN had a whopper of a news dump on Saturday night, […]
- ICYMI: The Atlantic mocked for revising headline asking if it’s ‘safe’ to hang out with the ‘unboosted’The Atlantic was ribbed after it changed an article originally titled, “Is it Safe to Hang Out with the Unboosted”’ to “How to Socialize Safely in the Booster Era,” in […]
- with Daniel Kaufman
- Listen now (72 min) |
- A guest essay from Clifton Roscoe
- Listen now (55 min) |
- with John McWhorter
It Bears Mentioning
- My Substack page is now a go-to place for my linguistics podcast.
- Readers and listeners: Many of you may know that I have been hired by The New York Times to write essays for them twice a week, as a subscriber newsletter. […]
- Listen now | .. and they shouldn't! It's time to let up on dissing them for not "debating."
- .. and they shouldn't! It's time to let up on dissing them for not "debating."
- Listen now | The next entry in the KenDiAngelonian universe is out. But why not branch out?
- Behind the fall of David Sabatini, 'one of the greatest scientists' of his generation.
- On the campaign trail with Michael Shellenberger, the Democrat turned independent who wants to unseat Gavin Newsom.
- Planned Parenthood, the ACLU, Congress, Bill Gates, and Lufthansa.
- The data about police shootings just didn't add up, but no one at Thomson Reuters wanted to hear it.
- The Biden administration believes that soft power is smart and hard power is dumb. Our allies are paying the price.